Christianity--Prayers/Prayer Needed

Question
Hello, and very warm greetings to you also. My father Richard is a born again Christian, and loves Jesus with his whole heart. He has had kidney stones, stomach and intestinal problems in the past. Yesterday they started up again, and Jesus has just opened the door for him to start a new job in the next two weeks. Please kindly stand in agreement with us for his healing. I know the Lord says when 2 or more are gathered in prayer the He is there and I want us to pray together for his healing and a long, healthy life for him. And all evil and sickness to be rebuked. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and God bless you!

Answer
Dearest (((((((Sophia))))))),

Warm greetings to you. You have come to the right place and person for prayer.

I am standing with you in lifting up your dad, Richard, into the Hands of God through His only Divine Son Jesus Christ for his healing.

Let us take this case to God in prayer.

Divine Father in Heaven, we beseech you O LORD for the healing of Richard, one of your earthly sons who is ill and is to start a new job in two weeks time. Father, we have seen the glory of miracles done through your most Divine Son Jesus Christ who continues to heal the sick and perform the very same miracles He did while incarnate here on earth. We ask Jesus to heal Richard from the top of his head to the soles of his feet in both major and minor organs according to thy will. You wish for your children to be healthy and well and we ask thee for thy most merciful blessings and healing of Richard at this time. We place our Faith in thee and our Belief that He has already been healed according to thy most Holy Word. We thank thee and praise thee and adore and glorify thy most Holy Name. Amen.

We now pray the LORDS PRAYER.

OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME. THY KINGDOM
COME. THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD. AND FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES, AS WE FORGIVE OUR
TRESPASSERS. AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL: FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, AND THE POWER, AND THE GLORY, FOR EVER AND EVER. AMEN.

Keep your faith and belief Strong in Jesus Christ, dear Sophia, and do not allow thoughts from the adversary to stand in the way of your prayers for your dad. God listens to all who come to Him in prayer.

Have your dad pray daily, more often if possible, for his healing and along with his prayers ask him to pray the following Scripture with reverence, Faith, and Belief In Jesus Christ.

"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise." -- JEREMIAH 17:14 KJV

May God bless your dad and bring him quick healing. May He bless you and the rest of the family as well.

Christianity--Prayers

Prayer Messenger