Christianity--Prayers/Praying

Question

I have some questions about silent prayer.

Is praying silently, in my mind, as powerful as praying aloud?

Can God hear silent prayers?

When I pray silently, should I call God "God" or "Father"?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Kari

Answer
Yes Kari, God hears your silent prayers, and they are as powerful as the others spoken. God says 'I am with you
always....." He says "My children know my voice and I know theirs." He tells us he knows what we're going to say even before we say it.  He's a wonderful Heavenly Father.  You can address either way Kari. He is our Lord and Savior, our Creator God, our Heavenly Father, etc.  you are His child, dear one, known that His eye is always upon you and He hears your call, and He promises He will answer.

Blessings,
Rev. Ramona Stonecipher  

Christianity--Prayers

Reverend Ramona Carlene Stonecipher