Christianity--Prayers/Prayer

Question
Is it wrong to pray to have an ex lover back in your life if you truly have faith in them?

Answer
Dear Keishia,

I prayed and asked God to give me the right words to say to you and this is what I believe you should know.  If this person is an ex lover, then apparently you may of had a sexual relationship with them outside of marriage and that in itself is against Gods will for our lives. I don't know where you or the other person in your are referring too are in your walks with Christ. I do know that you can't pray and ask God to open a door for you that can be a gateway or temptation for you. He loves you! So it is ok to always pray to The Lord for all things but you may not get the answer you want, and if not it was because God saw the bigger picture. You take care Hon and I hope this helps, love Sharman

Christianity--Prayers

Sharman Castillo