Christianity--Prayers/blood moons

Question
Hey Ms. Leisha. How can I get the Bible from my head to my heart? And do you think the bloods moons are a sign of the end?

thanks for your time

Answer
Dear CG,

Thanks for writing again. I apologize for taking so long. I've been traveling with joyful family events in Oregon & Indiana!

The bible mentions the heart over 800 times! David said in Psalm 119:11
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Sometimes it takes the word coupled with experience to grasp its true meaning. If we're diligient to continue on a healthy diet of the word, the holy spirit will bring the scriptures to life that we need. We can also pray and ask the Holy Spirit for help. He is our comforter. I have often prayed Psalm 119:11 and asked God to help me hide his word within me and take it into my heart.

I am by no means an end times expert. I doubt many people who claim to be. Much of it is a mystery by design and if we walk by faith and trust God as Lord over our lives, we have little to worry about. God gave us all of nature to enjoy. I do know there are numerous false religions who pay homage & worship to the moon. Here's a link to a site I trust emphatically;

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/parenting/teens/hidden-traps-of-wicca

Hope this is helpful. I will pray for you that the word penetrates your heart. Blessings, Leisha

Christianity--Prayers

Leisha Hiester