Christianity--Prayers/blood moons

Hey Ms. Leisha. How can I get the Bible from my head to my heart? And do you think the bloods moons are a sign of the end?

thanks for your time

Dear CG,

Thanks for writing again. I apologize for taking so long. I've been traveling with joyful family events in Oregon & Indiana!

The bible mentions the heart over 800 times! David said in Psalm 119:11
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Sometimes it takes the word coupled with experience to grasp its true meaning. If we're diligient to continue on a healthy diet of the word, the holy spirit will bring the scriptures to life that we need. We can also pray and ask the Holy Spirit for help. He is our comforter. I have often prayed Psalm 119:11 and asked God to help me hide his word within me and take it into my heart.

I am by no means an end times expert. I doubt many people who claim to be. Much of it is a mystery by design and if we walk by faith and trust God as Lord over our lives, we have little to worry about. God gave us all of nature to enjoy. I do know there are numerous false religions who pay homage & worship to the moon. Here's a link to a site I trust emphatically;

Hope this is helpful. I will pray for you that the word penetrates your heart. Blessings, Leisha

Leisha Hiester

Christianity in general, bible, faith, life situations, family, prayer. Questions regarding pain & suffering, comfort, church and the body of Christ. Experience in hardship cases; rape and abuse, divorce, PAS (Parental Alienation Syndrome) and the courts.

Former pastor's wife, teacher & speaker. Experience in the area
I wrote a book about my life experiences, "Little Girl Lost" published by Doubleday. I am thriving after many life traumas. I have spoken to thousands in churches, public arenas, teen events and colleges. I have spent years in the court systems prosecuting my perpetrators and helping other victims.

Christian American, "Little Girl Lost" by Doubleday, Focus on the Family, Campus Crusade, many more.

Former Christian minister, 22 years marketing experience in Christendom.

Nominated for the Gold Medallin ECPA award.

Promise Keepers, Focus on the Family, Campus Crusade for Christ, Joni & Friends, 700 Club, many more.