Christianity--Tips for Ministers/Religion

Hello !
I am Arzo from Afghanistan I am a Muslim Now i want to convert my religion to Christianity, because I hate our community and people.
here is a lot of stupendous and foolishly ideas inside the Muslim people. the main problem for Muslim people is the education for women, they don't let the women to study, and they say that if a woman went to outside of their home, then it's a bad job in front of Islam rule.
this cause I want to convert my faith and would like to live in one of europe countries, cause i like their society, people and government, and I want to improve my knowledge and my family.
So... please show me a way, and please give me the Email address of which organization will invite me. I am in danger with Muslim people.

Greetings in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I am very happy to hear of your decision to follow Jesus. I do not know of any organizations offering free passage. And, even if I did, I would not advocate one leaving their country and family simply because they want to be a Christian. One can be a Christian in any government and all cultures. Being a Christian does not mean one must leave their station in life, in fact, it means you do not have to leave the station in life to which you were called. If the Lord wants you out of your country then He will provide the way. I believe you must pray and seek His will instead of your own.

There is no way to change your people and your family except to live an example of love and compassion before them. It will not be easy but God calls us to a life that imitates our Master, Jesus. Jesus was despised and rejected. We too will be despised and rejected by the world because we love God and do not love this world or the things in this world.

If you have access to the internet then I encourage you to find other Christians who are in the same situation as yourself. Talk to them and get encouragement to stay and bring others to our Lord Jesus and His constant Presence through the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is God living present in His people. If you have not been immersed in water then I encourage you to do so and ask God to come and live in you. Listen for His still small voice and learn to discern His voice from your own inner voice and from the voice of the evil one.

Let me know if I can help you in any other way.

Father God, I ask for stength and peace for Arzo. I ask that you honor his request and that you come to live in Him through your Holy Spirit Presence. I ask for him to receive supernatural courage and wisdom so that he can live a wise and holy life that brings you glory and honor among those who do not yet know your love and your Son, Jesus.

I ask this in Jesus' Name...Amen!

Christianity--Tips for Ministers

Don Stevens

I would like to answer your questions about how to apply the eternal principles taught by Christ into your personal life, church life, marriage and/or family relationships.Would be pleased to humbly try to answer your questions concerning Biblical Contextual Preaching, Biblical Leadership, Biblical Ministry, Biblical Counseling and related subjects.

I have been a minister for nearly 30 years.

Licensed Pastoral Counselor with the National Christian Counselors Association and a Certified Temperament Therapist.