Christianity --Youth Issues/evil thoughts

par wrote at 2009-09-02 12:43:40
i have similar problem and i am trying to find a solution. i know how painful it is and i believe this is probably the punishment of not being good.please post it on te web if you find something useful to overcome ythis issue

Jose Zerpa wrote at 2010-05-15 15:40:53
Dear friend,

Churning around in our mind are not just our own thoughts but the occasional thought direct from God and the occasional thought direct from God ís spiritual enemies. It is not unusual for God to put thoughts and ideas into our minds that we mistake for our own thoughts. Likewise, it is common for us to mistake as our own thoughts things whispered into our minds from spiritual powers that hate us and hate our Lord.

God loves and He knows that you hate those thoughts.

I recommend you this page that have help me a lot.

http://net-burst.net/guilty/unforgivable_blasphemy.htm  even great christians like martin lutero, ch spurgeon have suffered that.

if you want you can send your email address so i can send more links about this subject.

Jose Zerpa wrote at 2010-05-15 15:44:46
Dear friend,

Churning around in our mind are not just our own thoughts but the occasional thought direct from God and the occasional thought direct from God 򳠳piritual enemies. It is not unusual for God to put thoughts and ideas into our minds that we mistake for our own thoughts. Likewise, it is common for us to mistake as our own thoughts things whispered into our minds from spiritual powers that hate us and hate our Lord.

nelwan wrote at 2011-12-07 03:35:40
brother, i feel the same too. and glad to know that i'm not alone.

after i read an article about this topic, we have a disorder name Scuprulosity an Obsessive and Compulsive disease.

you can check in the internet.

the therapy is in ourselves, we must do Cognitive and Behavioural therapy, and most important we have to pray to God and let God heal us. Nel

Nick Oceans wrote at 2013-10-08 17:38:14
Hello, I have this problem too, after being saved for the final time because i know having got the truth about the gospel from the Lords own alter which is led by the Mighty Prophet.In many instances have found myself insulting God with negative names and this situation seems not to stop. I would like to inherit his kingdom and I usually think that I will not have it , because of having insulted his HOLY name and THRONE. I am worried and I always have sleepless nights. I have tried may means of stopping this, but this obsession recurs in my head.

Christianity --Youth Issues

William Conde