Christianity --Youth Issues/Sexual needs

Mr Burns wrote at 2015-05-28 14:38:07
Resai, when you are hungry you eat to fulfill that hunger. When you are thirsty, you drink, to fulfill that thirst. When you have an itch, you scratch the itch.  When you have sexual urges, and no mate, then masturbation is not any different.  The problem only occurs when any of these " urges " of the flesh control you, rather than them...!

Lust, is a whole other matter. So until you do have a mate, to pleasure yourself, and even when married, there are occasions when self gratification is okay, on the venue.  

Christianity --Youth Issues

Susan Milillo

Whatever is on your mind, I would love to share what God's shown me through life and through His Word. I really care, and really will take your thoughts seriously.

I have been in 'youth groups' and helped out with them, and have worked with youth in other areas as well (in a school setting). Many kids and youth have felt comfortable opening up to me. I am very real and open.

MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)

I have a bachelors of science in Bible from Philadelphia Biblical University, with a minor in Counseling/Church Ministries. I grew up in a Pastor's home.

Musical awards, salutatorian in senior class (of 11)