Christianity --Youth Issues/Question based on your answer

Question
I read an answer by you and i wanted to ask you these 2 questions. According to you,
1. Which is the only ONE true religion according to the Bible?
2. And which religion is 100% true to bible teachings?

Also which denomination do you belong to?

Answer
Thank you for your question.  Let me first start by saying "religion" is man made.  There is no "true religion."  Religion as you might be referring to would be things such as Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, etc.  I apologize if I misconstrued my words and acted as if there was a true "religion." I feel that some doctrines or belief sets of certain religious groups are closer to the truth than others but as for one to be perfect I would say absolutely not.  I attend a Baptist Church and feel that we are very sound in our beliefs and doctrines.  I also feel that some "religious groups" are way out in left field such as mormons, jehovahs witnesses, and islamic groups.  These I would say are closer to that of a cult than a "religion."  I hope this helps you.  I would much rather answer questions based on specific questions within the Bible as my opinions and specific beliefs.  Please feel free to ask anything else! Thanks!  

Christianity --Youth Issues

Brendon Eash