Christianity --Youth Issues/Verification

Sandra wrote at 2013-02-24 23:21:33
Ahmer,

The original bible was in Hebrew. If B quoted from that even you would not understand it. The reason why It was translated is so that other people that do not understand Hebrew would be able to receive the good news of Jesus Christ.

Note the word translate. It means To express in different words; paraphrase; To put into simpler terms; explain or interpret. Translation of something does not mean change something. Do not confuse the word 'translate' with the word 'transform'.

The bible has been 'TRANSLATED'. the content its the language that is interpreted!

S.

Christianity --Youth Issues

Ahmer