Christianity --Youth Issues/Verification

Sandra wrote at 2013-02-24 23:21:33

The original bible was in Hebrew. If B quoted from that even you would not understand it. The reason why It was translated is so that other people that do not understand Hebrew would be able to receive the good news of Jesus Christ.

Note the word translate. It means To express in different words; paraphrase; To put into simpler terms; explain or interpret. Translation of something does not mean change something. Do not confuse the word 'translate' with the word 'transform'.

The bible has been 'TRANSLATED'. the content its the language that is interpreted!

Christianity --Youth Issues

I can answer questions pertaining to today's youth and their problems. I have a sound knowledge over the holy scriptures also. I can give convincing answers through my knowledge and experience. So do give me a try by posing your questions to me and see the difference in our answers.

I am a youth counsellor and have been dealing with youngsters since past five years solving their major and minor problems that they are usually facing in the society.