Christianity --Youth Issues/Validation

Question
Ahmer, because you don't  understand this, all your theology is worthless. Nonone can gain heaven through their own efforts/works.

Galatians 2: 16 yet knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, even we believed on Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the law: because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
 17 But if, while we sought to be justified in Christ, we ourselves also were found sinning, is Christ a minister of sin? God forbid.
 18 For if I build up again those things which I destroyed, I prove myself a transgressor.
 19 For I through the law died unto the law, that I might live unto God.
 20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me: and that life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.
 21 I do not make void the grace of God: for if righteousness is through the law, then Christ died for nought.

The Law called for the death of the breaker of the Law. Which is why the saacrifices were given at the same time as the Law. But the sacrifices of animals could not make the sinner perfect in conscience, nor life. For each year was a constant reminder of the sinful life.

But through the more perfect sacrifice, Jesus Christ, all who receive His sacrifice for them, receive a new conscience and a new life.

That dear one, is christianity.

Bar

Answer
FALSEHOOD CANNOT WIN OVER TRUTH !! JESUS PERFORMED EVERY MIRACLE BY THE LEAVE/PERMISSION OF GOD ALONE.

[Quran 3:45] Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah/God giveth you glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Messiah Isa/Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah/God.

[Quran 3:46] "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

[Quran 3:47] She (Mary) said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?" He (Allah/God) said: "Even so: Allah/God createth what He willeth: When He has decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!

[Quran 3:48] "And Allah/God will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel,

[Quran 3:49 "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah/God's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah/God's leave; and I declare to you what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if you did believe;

[Quran 3:50] "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah/God, and obey me.

[Quran 3:51] "'It is Allah/God Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'"

=== From the Bible ===

[John 20:17] Jesus said to her, Do not put your hand on me, for I have not gone up to the Father: but go to my brothers and say to them, I go up to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

[Mathew 22:37] And he said to him, Have love for the Lord - Your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.

[Mathew 22:38] This is the first and greatest rule.

[Mathew 21:43]    For this reason I say to you, The kingdom of God will be taken away from you, and will be given to a nation producing the fruits of it.

The kingdom was given to the Arabs - The muslims who continue to obey Allah/God.

hehehe - now you are cornered.

regards
ahmer

Christianity --Youth Issues

Ahmer