Christianity --Youth Issues/Validation/

QUESTION: [Quran 112:1] Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
[Quran 112:2] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
[Quran 112:3] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
[Quran 112:4] And there is none like unto Him.

1Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1Cor.8: 5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
 6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

ANSWER: Jesus is not God, he himself said it. Your verses are in great contradiction towards each other. There is no clear cut direction !! Blindly you wander and try to make others wander into disbelief.

[Quran 17:81] And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

[Quran 39:27] And indeed We have put forth for men, in this Quran every kind of parable/example in order that they may remember.

[Quran 39:28] An Arabic Quran, without any crookedness (therein) in order that they may have Taqwa/Fear of Him.   

[Quran 39:29] Allah puts forth a parable: a man belonging to many partners disputing with one another, and a man belonging entirely to one master. Are those two equal in comparison All the praises and thanks be to Allah! But most of them know not.   

[39:30] Verily, you will die, and verily, they (too) will die.   

[39:31] Then, on the Day of Resurrection, you will be disputing before your Lord.

QUESTION: God is a Spirit. To make Himself known to mankind, He made Himself a flesh and blood body, named Jesus, to dwell in. He has, since the death of the flesh and blood body of Jesus, raised His body, from the dead in an incorruptible body, in which He eternally dwells.

And as He did to Jesus, He is now doing so for millions of Christians. He who is Spirit, now abides in a corporate body of believers all over the world.

Just as Jesus was led by the  Spirit/God within himself, to speak what he spoke and did what he did, he said, it is the Spirit/God/Father, within me, He doeth the works.
He is now doing in and through the corporate body of Christ corporately.

Christians have already been resurrected in the spirit, and will be resurrected in their new bodies from the grave. Just as their Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

ANSWER: Hehehe ! What a joke. Let me tell you, nobody knows the form of God because it cannot be explained as there is none unto him !!

[Quran 39:36] Is not Allah Sufficient for His servant Yet they try to frighten you with those besides Him! And whom Allah sends astray, for him there will be no guide.

[Quran 39:37] And whomsoever Allah guides, for him there will be no misleader. Is not Allah Almighty, Possessor of Retribution

[Quran 39:38] And verily, if you ask them: "Who created the heavens and the earth'' Surely, they will say: "Allah.'' Say: "Tell me then, the things that you invoke besides Allah -- if Allah intended some harm for me, could they remove His harm Or if He intended some mercy for me, could they withhold His mercy'' Say: "Sufficient for me is Allah; in Him those who trust must put their trust.''

[Quran 39:39] Say: "O My people! Work according to your way, I am working. Then you will come to know''

[Quran 39:40] "To whom comes a disgracing torment, and on whom descends an everlasting torment.''

Let's see what you have got to answer.

QUESTION: Ahmer, the answer was and is right before your eyes, and you do not see it, because you are blind. You have eyes to see, but see not. You have ears to hear, but you hear not!

Your Prophet who wrote of such a god, is still in the grave, still in the place of death. Awaiting in trembling fear of the Judgement that is to come upon all those who rejected Christ Jesus, as Lord, and God in the flesh, made alive from the grave, to come again as the Spirit of truth, to witness to all those that believe.

Turn, before it is too late Ahmer, and you join your mohammed, and all the followers of Islam, in the place called death. Only to await their judgement, and the lake of fire, the second death..

Allah Answers..

[Quran 39:43] Have they taken as intercessors besides Allah Say: "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no intelligence''

[Quran:44] Say: "To Allah belongs all intercession. His is the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you shall be brought back.''

[Quran:45] And when Allah Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter are filled with disgust and when those besides Him are mentioned, behold, they rejoice!

Christianity --Youth Issues

I can answer questions pertaining to today's youth and their problems. I have a sound knowledge over the holy scriptures also. I can give convincing answers through my knowledge and experience. So do give me a try by posing your questions to me and see the difference in our answers.

I am a youth counsellor and have been dealing with youngsters since past five years solving their major and minor problems that they are usually facing in the society.