Christianity --Youth Issues/Validation!

QUESTION: Ahmer wrote, or quoted the Quran, or misquoated it, or made it up...

[Quran 2:186] When My servants ask you (Prophet Muhammed) concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calls on Me. Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me, That they may walk in the right way.

When my servants (muslims), ask you (muhammed), concerning me ( muhammed ....??????
When muslims ask muhammed about himself!

And you think this is the same thing, as Christians who have HIM, living IN THEM!

I can see why it is you just don't understand..  It isn't for lack of worldly education, it's from the lack of Spiritual understanding, which only comes from Him, by His Spirit.
1 Corinthians 2:  10  [1] But unto us God revealed [2] them through the Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.*n8
 11 For who among men knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of the man, which is in him? even so the things of God none knoweth, save the Spirit of God.
 12 But we received, not the spirit of the [1] world, but the spirit which is from God; that we might know the things that were freely given to us of God.*n9
 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he should instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

ANSWER: [Quran 2:186] When My servants ask you (Prophet Muhammed) concerning Me (Allah/God), I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calls on Me. Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me, That they may walk in the right way.

Not Muhammed but Allah !

The following lines for you.

[Quran 2:6] As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

[Quran 2:7] Allah/God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

[Quran 2:171] The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat- herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

QUESTION: 2 Timothy 2:11 Faithful is the saying: For if we died with him, we shall also live with him:
 12 if we endure, we shall also reign with him: if we shall deny him, he also will deny us:
 13 if we are faithless, he abideth faithful; for he cannot deny himself.

2 Corinthians 3:3 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
 15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

ANSWER: heheh - you are always out of context.

cmon now take this.

[Quran 3:64] Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah/God; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah/God." If then they turn back, s ay ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah/God's Will).

[Quran 3:65] you People of the Book! Why dispute you about Abraham, when the Law and the Gospel Were not revealed Till after him? Have you no understanding?

[Quran 3:66] Ah! you are those who fell to disputing (Even) in matters of which you had some knowledge! but why dispute you in matters of which you have no knowledge? It is Allah/God Who knows, and you who know not!

Remember i have the original verses in Arabic which you can never have.

QUESTION: You know something Ahmer, even Jesus, the Israelites Messiah, wasn't recognized by His own people, even when  He lived, and ate, and preached amongst them. Pointing to the Old testament many times and in many places which pointed to HIM. Sadly Muslims and many other religious fold wouldn't recognize Mohammed, or Allah, even if he lived amongst them, and ate with them, and spoke to them face to face.

Because God/Allah/Jehovah/Jesus, are Spirit, and human kind can't see or relate to Spirits, at least to those that are of Him. Only when HE/GOD/ALLAH/JEHOVAH/EL SHADDI/EL ADONI/ABBA/JESUS/HOLY SPIRIT/MANUEL, lives/abides/dwells, in the tabernacles/tents/temples, of clay, will they KNOW HIM.

As Israel of old knew the reality of God, in all the miracles He did for them, in all the years He manifested Himself to them, they never came to know HIM.

Because flesh and blood cannot *see* or *Know* Him who is Spirit.

And [quran 3:66] the law and the gospel were typified in Genesis Chapter 2. The law ( Do not partake of ) ( you sin, you die ).. The gospel. (the innocent sacrifice for their sin) (the sacrificial covering for their nakedness.) The Tree of Life (not available till the shadow, was fulfilled through the better sacrifice.

No Mohammed, Buddah, Confuscious, Joseph Smith, Ms Baker Eddy, Luther, Pope/Priest, gave of their lives for the redemption of the sinner. Nor were raised from the dead as proof of resurrection power to a new life.

You keep your book Ahmer. I'll hold to the one who died for me, and rose from the dead to prove there is new life in Him alone.

Christ alone.

heheh ! the truth is.....

[Quran 2:134] That was a people that has passed away. They shall reap the fruit of what they did, and you of what you do! Of their merits there is no question in your case!

[Quran 2:135] They say: "Become Jews or Christians if you would be guided (To salvation)." Answer you : "Nay! (I would rather follow) the Religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not Gods/Partners with Allah."

[Quran 2:136] Say you: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (alone)."

[Quran 2:137] So if they believe as you believe, they are indeed on the right path; but if
they turn back, it is they who are in schism; but Allah will suffice you as against them, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

Christianity --Youth Issues

I can answer questions pertaining to today's youth and their problems. I have a sound knowledge over the holy scriptures also. I can give convincing answers through my knowledge and experience. So do give me a try by posing your questions to me and see the difference in our answers.

I am a youth counsellor and have been dealing with youngsters since past five years solving their major and minor problems that they are usually facing in the society.