Christianity --Youth Issues/guilt over erection?

Question
is having an erection while kissing/hugging(bf and gf) normal? I am pretty sure i have no other motives behind hugging/kissing, but should i feel guilty about this? do i need to hide it from her to avoid building the wrong idea on her part?

Answer
Good Morning Cal,

Got your email question this morning up  here in Canada, where we have about 6 inches of snow over Friday and today.

Cal having an erection is a normal God given reaction to stimulus created by hugging and kissing. It is an effect for copulation with a husband and wife.

Since you are feeling guilty, I can assume that this is between you and your girlfriend, and that you both are hugging and kissing to the extent of triggering this reaction. And if it is triggering a reaction in you, it is also triggering a reaction in her!  

Now there is nothing wrong with a hug and kiss with your girl friiend, but you both are going further than this simple gesture, to a point where the triggering mechanism built into every humaan is kickiing in!

And Cal, this is also a sign that you both are going too far in this hugging and kissing and the flesh is telling you by your, and very probably hers, stimulus, that you are very near to going further.

It may not start that way, but since you know the reaction, and still continue doing so, you both, if you are Christians, and growing in Righteousness, you need to address right now!

The desires of the flesh, is what gets most Christians into trouble. The power of the flesh has been dealt with by Christ, so we have the power over the flesh to steer clear from the doors of temptations. BUT because of the old habits, we fail to initiate our will over the fleshs' desire.

Free will is God given to every creature Cal. And He won't interfere with our free wills. Although He has instructed us in His word, about what He has accomplished for us, and our Christlike life, we can still follow our own desires, and not His..

We are spiritual beings, united with the Spirit of Christ, living in tents/tabernacles/bodies of flesh.

And we can either be led of the Spirit within us, or follow the dictates of the flesh. Jesus took the power of the flesh to control us out of the way, so we could live by the leading of the Spirit. But it comes to choice, free choice as to who, or what we obey.

You know, that if you continue in  this sort, and length of hugging and kissing that it will lead to fornication, and that could lead to her pregnancy. And you will have to live with that for a long long while.

James 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted  of God; for God  cannot be tempted with [3] evil, and he himself tempteth no man:
 14 but each man is  tempted, when he is drawn away by his own lust, and enticed.
 15 Then the lust, when it hath conceived, beareth sin: and the sin, when it is fullgrown, bringeth forth death.
 16 Be not deceived, my beloved brethren.

So put on the brakes, on your prolonged hugging and kissing, thereby staying away from any door of temptations, as a wise man, and you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh..

Sincerely In Christ
Mr Burns

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus