Christianity --Youth Issues/Re: to Validation

Question
QUESTION: Mr Ahmer, as I have been following this thread on validation, I have to agree with the questioner, that you are missing the point about Jesus Christ.
Here the Baptist John says the WORD was GOD, and all things were made through HIM. The WORD, was a person, and is revealed as Jesus the Christ.

And this Jesus, John reports did not just come after John, but was BEFORE John.

And this isn't from any perverted translation, or corrupted Bible, as the questioner points out,as regarding your defense.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
 2 The same was in the beginning with God.
 3 All things were made through him; and without him [1] was not anything made that hath been made.*n1
 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness [1] apprehended it not.*n2
 6 There came a man, sent from God, whose name was John.
 7 The same came for witness, that he might bear witness of the light, that all might believe through him.
 8 He was not the light, but came that he might bear witness of the light.
 9  [1] There was the true light, even the light which lighteth [2] every man, coming into the world.*n3
 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through him, and the world knew him not.
 11 He came unto [1] his own, and they that were his own received him not.*n4
 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he the right to become children of God, even to them that believe on his name:
 13 who were [1] born, not of [2] blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.*n5
 14 And the Word became flesh, and [1] dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of [2] the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.*n6

15 John beareth witness of him, and crieth, saying, [1] This was he of whom I said, He that cometh after me is become before me: for he was [2] before me.*n7

Regards
Alex

ANSWER: Allah Answers..

[Quran 39:43] Have they taken as intercessors besides Allah Say: "Even if they have power over nothing whatever and have no intelligence''

[Quran:44] Say: "To Allah belongs all intercession. His is the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you shall be brought back.''

[Quran:45] And when Allah Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter are filled with disgust and when those besides Him are mentioned, behold, they rejoice!

Regards
Ahmer

QUESTION: Since Jesus is God, then there is no other intercessor than He! Who not only spoke of the life hereafter, but proved it through Himself. Mohammed is still in the grave.

As has been spelled out to you time and time again.. GOD is not His name, nor Allah, nor Jehovah, but His job description. As King is the job description of King John.

These lessons are too simple to understand with a complicated mindset.

ANSWER: hehehe... Allah answers again.

[Quran 39:46] Say: "O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! All-Knower of the unseen and the seen! You will judge between your servants about that wherein they used to differ.''   

[Quran 39:47] And those who did wrong, if they had all that is on the earth and therewith as much again, they verily, would offer it to ransom themselves therewith on the Day of Resurrection from the evil torment; and there will become apparent to them from Allah what they had not been reckoning.   

[Quran 39:48] And the evils of that which they earned will become apparent to them, and that which they used to mock at will encircle them.

Regards
Ahmer

QUESTION: The quran is nothing more than the thoughts of a man, written down by another, of what he thought Allah said.  

The Bible, however, is What God spoke to many men over many centuries, in  many books, that all agree with one another.

Walkin on thin ice there Ahmer.. really thin ice.." Let all things be confirmed by more than one witness..! "

Alex.

Answer
hehehehe
Allah answers..

[Quran 2:23] And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah/cahpter the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful.

[Quran 17:88] Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants."

When and how the Quran was revealed, there are multiple witnesses to this fact and they are all recorded. This book is the reason why islam is winning converts in your own society. You are losing preists/monks and your churches are being converted into mosques.

Regards
ahmer

Christianity --Youth Issues

Ahmer