Christianity --Youth Issues/Bad words

Question
QUESTION: Mr Burns, it's me Alicia. In my past question, you told me that "damn" can be replaced by "darn", would you like to tell me more examples please? Any words that we should never ever use?

Mr Burns
Mr Burns  
ANSWER: Well Alicia, seeing your email in my inbox, gave me great joy. And where your from in Malaysia, and to where I live here in Canada, is such a great distance, and here we can write back and forth in seconds. Isn't technology something else?

Alicia, I will let you in on a little secret. Just the fact that you have been noticing that inappropiate words don't set right with you, is a clue that your conscience has become more sensitive to what is right, and what isn't1  So it's not like you need someone to tell you what is inappropriate for a Christian, because the One you said you believed in and confessed it so, and caused your new birth, is doing the job!

James, was caused to write...James 3:8 But no man can tame the tongue. it is an unrestrainable evil, full of deadly poison.
 9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who are made in the likeness of God.
 10 Out of the same mouth come blessings and curses. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
 11 The spring does not pour forth from the same opening both the sweet and the bitter water, does it?
 12 It is not possible, my brothers, for a fig tree to make olives, or a vine to make figs, is it? Thus no spring is able to produce both salt and sweet water.

The only way that the tongue can come under control, is when we listen and obey the One who *nudges* us, when we do speak wrongly.

James 1:26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue  but deceiving his heart, the religion of this man is useless.

Many things we used to do, without even thinking about them, now come to our attention. This is a sign of the changes that take place in a Christians life, compared to those that aren't!

Then we even move on, to where even inappropriate thoughts can be brought under control, as they must.

Keep em coming Alicia, Every step, you gain more wisdom!  But I still would like to hear why you and Buddha ceremonies came to be.  Would you share?

Sincerely In Him
Mr B.

QUESTION: Well, my passed away uncle was a budhists, so when my family and I went to his funeral, we had to use the joss stick.

ANSWER: Hi Alicia... Okay!  I can understand....  It was the same scene in Elijahs time.  Naaman was cured of Leprosy by the Lord when he washed in the Jordan, and came to believe in Jehovah through Elijahs ministry.  But he was a servant to his Boss, and when his Boss when into the idols temple, Naaman had to bow down for suppost to his boss. And Naaman realized that it would appear as though he were bowing down to the idol as well. So he told Elijah, that although it appeared like he was worshipping this idol, he really wasn't, because of his new found belief in the God of Elijah..

Great Story, eh?

Sincerely in Him

Mr B.

QUESTION: Yeah, that's really a great story! Many teenagers would love to try a few sips of alcohol beverage, I know this is against the law, how about if they are drinking with their parents at home?

Answer
Well when we look at the Italians who have wine at every meal, and often, and no problem....  The word says, don't get drunk on wine, or spirits of any kind..  Get the idea.  It isn't what one does, it comes down to whatever *controls* a believer, other than the Spirit of Christ.  Even gourging oneself on food, or drink, or pornography to where it * Controls * you, rather than you being in * Control of it* there in lies the problem..

This would be the flesh as master, rather than our servant....  that is the message.

Sincerely in Christ
Mr B..

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus