Christianity --Youth Issues/Christian

Why are there so many branches of Christianity? Lutherans, Protestant, Catholics, Quakers, etc. Which one should I choose?

Hi Alicia, found this question in the question pool, not directed to me at all.  Lucky I just looked in the pool and there you were...

Paul said the same thing to the Corinthians.....  Some were saying they were of Pauls ministry, others were saying they were of Appollos ministry, and others Peters ministry, or Johns ministry...  And Paul said. " WHAT
! Has Christ been divided? "  

And I guess He has been with all these differing branches of protestantism...

The only one I would attend, not join, but attend, is any denomination that has the signs and wonders, and gifts of the Spirit, as 1 Corinthians 14 describes...  These are signs that the Holy Spirit is present and working amongst the christians....  IF there isn't any signs, then it is just a religious church, not a spirit lead church..

Please Alicia, Ask me direct as the Apostle of Christ Larry Burns, otherwise your question could get lost. Or if you and your sisters would like you can email me directly, at this email address....

Sincerely Mr Burns

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus

From Gods mouth to your ears. If you want the truth, and not just someone to agree with you, you've come to the right place.. "The wounds of a friend are better than the kisses of an enemy!"

Having an ongoing, ever increasing, intimate relationship with the One who Knows it all....

Master of Theology. Bachelor of Arts. Friends with the Teacher.