Christianity --Youth Issues/Christian

Question
Why are there so many branches of Christianity? Lutherans, Protestant, Catholics, Quakers, etc. Which one should I choose?

Answer
Hi Alicia, found this question in the question pool, not directed to me at all.  Lucky I just looked in the pool and there you were...

Paul said the same thing to the Corinthians.....  Some were saying they were of Pauls ministry, others were saying they were of Appollos ministry, and others Peters ministry, or Johns ministry...  And Paul said. " WHAT
! Has Christ been divided? "  

And I guess He has been with all these differing branches of protestantism...

The only one I would attend, not join, but attend, is any denomination that has the signs and wonders, and gifts of the Spirit, as 1 Corinthians 14 describes...  These are signs that the Holy Spirit is present and working amongst the christians....  IF there isn't any signs, then it is just a religious church, not a spirit lead church..

Please Alicia, Ask me direct as the Apostle of Christ Larry Burns, otherwise your question could get lost. Or if you and your sisters would like you can email me directly, at this email address....   barelohim@gmail.com

Okay...

Sincerely Mr Burns

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus