Christianity --Youth Issues/Christianity

Why are there so many denominations? There are Lutheran, puritan, Catholics, Protestant, Quakers ....etc. Which one should I choose to be?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry for the late reply. There are divisions because satan tempts people not to follow the true rules and regulations set by God and thus people make their own rules for a small gain/pleasure cutting the religion into divisions.

Since the original manuscripts of what exactly Jesus said, is not available and all we have is a mere translation which changes from version to version, we cannot trust the present day bible.

The only book of God which still exists in the original language and which remains unchaged (due to protection from God) is the Quran (which muslims follow and a great number of western people are into following)

I suggest you to compare the scriptures in order to know the truth which is crystal clear and follow the true path which leads to forgiveness and a great reward.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Christianity --Youth Issues

I can answer questions pertaining to today's youth and their problems. I have a sound knowledge over the holy scriptures also. I can give convincing answers through my knowledge and experience. So do give me a try by posing your questions to me and see the difference in our answers.

I am a youth counsellor and have been dealing with youngsters since past five years solving their major and minor problems that they are usually facing in the society.