Christianity --Youth Issues/dirty talk

my question is is it wrong for a boyfriend and girlfriend to text a little dirty sometimes. we don't cuss or anything. It mainly is just laying with one another and sometimes rubbing one another. I don't really respond to them because I don't know what to say, so he is really the one sending them.

Also is it wrong for anyone, whether they are married or single to look up ways of having sex.

Thank you

dirty talk should be avoided to keep satan at bay. Otherwise there is strong risk of getting closer to the opposite sex and fall victim to adultery.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 & 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."

Revelation 21:8:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

For married couples its not wrong to seek means of better sexual satisfaction.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

Christianity --Youth Issues

I can answer questions pertaining to today's youth and their problems. I have a sound knowledge over the holy scriptures also. I can give convincing answers through my knowledge and experience. So do give me a try by posing your questions to me and see the difference in our answers.

I am a youth counsellor and have been dealing with youngsters since past five years solving their major and minor problems that they are usually facing in the society.