Christianity --Youth Issues/Hi

Hey. I'm sorry for the late respond as I haven't checked my mailbox. I'm still puzzled with words and I really need your help. I found that I've always hate "adult words" when I was young, adult words mean words that describe something that a kid shouldn't do. But now that I've grown up, I've got used to those words. I'm not sure if this changes are right.

Hi Rachel... it is so nice to know you are still out there looking for the Truth.  I understand what you are saying.....  If you would care to give me a few of these words you think have a different meaning since you've grown out of childhood.  I sure will seek the Lords input as how to answer, simply, and easily understood..

Sorry I didn't answer right away, I had a water leak, that I had to take care of...

Send them along, I'm here now...

You have my full attention.. Rachel.

Sincerely In Christ

Mr Burns

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus

From Gods mouth to your ears. If you want the truth, and not just someone to agree with you, you've come to the right place.. "The wounds of a friend are better than the kisses of an enemy!"

Having an ongoing, ever increasing, intimate relationship with the One who Knows it all....

Master of Theology. Bachelor of Arts. Friends with the Teacher.