Christianity --Youth Issues/Hi

Question
Hey. I'm sorry for the late respond as I haven't checked my mailbox. I'm still puzzled with words and I really need your help. I found that I've always hate "adult words" when I was young, adult words mean words that describe something that a kid shouldn't do. But now that I've grown up, I've got used to those words. I'm not sure if this changes are right.

Answer
Hi Rachel... it is so nice to know you are still out there looking for the Truth.  I understand what you are saying.....  If you would care to give me a few of these words you think have a different meaning since you've grown out of childhood.  I sure will seek the Lords input as how to answer, simply, and easily understood..

Sorry I didn't answer right away, I had a water leak, that I had to take care of...

Send them along, I'm here now...

You have my full attention.. Rachel.

Sincerely In Christ

Mr Burns

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus