Christianity --Youth Issues/Purity

Question
QUESTION: What are the ways to maintain purity?

ANSWER: Hi Girls.... Alicia, Amanda, and now Rachel... lololol  !  Great questions anyways girls....

Purity! Like Love, Patience, Kindness, Mercy, Long Suffering, Wisdom, Overcoming, Sincerity, Discerning, Compassionate, Forgiveness, etc, are all attributes of Christlikeness.

Since everything a seed needs to fulfill its destiny is already in the seed, So are believers who have the seed of Christ living and abiding in them....

The seed goes in the ground, and the shell dies, and what is inside begins to come forth. So it is with Christians filled with the Spirit of Christ.

Which is why the scripture states.......1 John 3:
 1 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! On account of this the world does not know you, because it did not know Him.
 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He appears, we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him as He is.
 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.  

If you were born of a lion, you would have all the attributes of a lion. Any one born of Him, will also have all the attributes of Him..  But they must be allowed to grow and manifest day upon day, month upon month, and year upon year. It is as the flesh and its desires are set aside, that the will of the Spirit will shine forth..

Sincerely In Him

Mr B

QUESTION: Thanks ya!! Hahaha. Yeah. Amanda and Alicia are my sisters, they found this website useful and told me to ask a question. We will try our best to spread this site!

Answer
Great job girls! I figured something was up, and thanks for the verification...  Would love a pic of you girls. And don't forget these questions are good questions. And knowing the truth about Christianity being a living relationship with Jesus, rather than some denomination, where one only hears about Jesus is very important to arriving at the correct destiny. Especially today, when there is so much garbage out there, that detracts from the Truth, the Life, and the Way.

Lov ya'll

Sincerely In Christ
Mr. B....

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus