Christianity --Youth Issues/Speech

Question
It is wrong to use bad words when it stumbles someone, but often we use it to describe something. For example: "oh shit", "damn hot", "dumb exam". Can we use it in this way?

Answer
Alicia, the only bad words the Lord recognizes that would damage a Christians fellowship with Him, is blaspheming the Holy Spirit, or using His name in vain..

As one grows in the likeness of Christ, control of the tongue, and the thoughts of the mind, come under control of the Spirit of Christ abiding in the believer..  So don't worry about it....

But I found your question in the Question Pool, so somehow, you didn't ask the expert Larry burns apostle of Jesus Christ.  

Use my direct email Alicia. That way I get the question right away, and can send an answer right away.... Okay?

Mr Burns.

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus