Christianity --Youth Issues/age your considered an adult

Question
according to the bible what age are you an adult?...and if a man is intrested in marrying a teenager..does that mean he is a bad persn

Answer
Ebony,
     I am so sorry that I did not get back with you quicker on this question.  My settings were a bit messed up for this website and it prevented me for a while.

I know some people may dance around this question but I will tell you what I believe and if you would like Biblical references please let me know in the form of a reply to this question and I will forward those on to you.  

First of all the age of being an "adult" really has varied over time.  In Biblical times you would see marriage in the teen years and teenagers and young children holding jobs and political office.  So if you look only at that; you can marry anyone you wish.  Yet we have to examine the entire scriptures before forming the conclusion.  Romans 13 gives us rules about how we are to treat the government.  It says that the government was put into place not to hurt us but to protect us.  It also says we are to follow the rules and regulations of the government.  With that being said; we are to follow the laws of the land.  As long as it is not a sin, we are to obey laws.  For example a President who says we are to worship his gods of the sun or something like that; you are allowed to forget those laws.  But everything else should be obeyed.  We have laws against sexual intercourse with minors so those need to be the final stand on what you believe. Please let me know if I can help you in any other way.  

Brendon

Christianity --Youth Issues

Brendon Eash