Christianity --Youth Issues/bible studies

I have recently volunteered to mentor young pregnant girls in a privately run maternity home.  I would like to do a home study with them, but not sure which one to do.  I have an extremely busy schedule and have already spent alot of time researching this and would like your opinion.   Some of these girls, probably most, are not at all familiar with Christianity let alone the saving grace of Jesus Christ.  Can you please help me find an appropraite study to do with them.   A quick response would eb greatly appreciated.  Thank you

Hi Kris

Thank you for this great question.  I am sorry for this late response.  If you are doing the study yourself, I would suggest that you go through the Book of John.  John will give the basics about Jesus and give truth about saving grace.

If you are looking for material, I have found that Regular Baptist Press has outstanding stuff.  They have an an adult women's page that shows several different topics.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Christianity --Youth Issues

Pastor Don Carpenter

I believe that every word of the Bible is God- Breathed. This blessed book is the foundation of truth for faith and practice. If you ask this volunteer a question you will receive an answer from the Bible that is based upon a literal, normal interpretation, taking into account the grammar and culture of the time.

I have been in the ministry 20+ years. During that time I served as a youth pastor, christian counselor, assistant pastor, church planter, and a senior pastor.

Revival Baptist Chronicles
The Fundamental Baptist Voice

BS in Bible, from Baptist Bible College in CLarks Summit PA