Christianity --Youth Issues/Forgiveness in relationships ( Christian advice)

Sandra wrote at 2013-02-17 23:42:50
the Bible and the Quran are very different hence why your answer is not very helpful to me. The bible says all are forgiven of all their sins (adultery) through Christ Jesus. When you give your life to Jesus all your sins are forgiven and forgotten by Christ.therefore you are not living I sin anymore. Also in John 3:16 it says "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

You are right ONLY on the sense that the bible is self explanatory! However, you are greatly MISTAKEN as you have claimed that Jesus did not say He is the Son of God. In fact the bible says: "And they (chief priests and scribes) all said,:You are the Son of God, then? And He (Jesus) said to them, It is just as you say; I AM. (Luke 22:70 AMP)

Also Jesus said in Matthew 4:19 "Come, follow me,”. Jesus was noble, kind and not boastful that is why He would not use phrases such as "worship me now!" He says that we should 'follow him'. Hence why he is our leader. Being a Christian means being a Christ follower!

The people who killed Jesus were angry because Jesus was claiming to be the Son of God. Read this: “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”    Jesus answered them,  “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods” ’ ?    If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside—    what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?    Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.    But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” (John 10:33-38 NIV)

You must be aware that many people throughout the world today are finding out the real TRUTH about what Jesus did for all. And everyone has the free will to choose whether they will follow and accept Him for who He is (the one and Only Son of God). God is merciful and gracious enough to still love us despite our impurities. My only prayer is that you find Jesus (the whole truth about Him) in time before it is too late because as you probably already know, we are living in the LAST days.

God bless you brother Ahmer,

Love Sandra :)

Christianity --Youth Issues

Ahmer