Christianity --Youth Issues/how to become a christian

Question
I am into pornography, i swear get angry etc. I was originally a Christian but i somehow got into all this, i grew up in a Christian home but i  didn't get disciplined enough. I am trying to regain my faith, my mom and sisters are Christians, and they are happy, i am depressed, angry, etc. I am trying to become a Christian, i have tried and tried to pray to god to forgive me but he doesn't seem to answer my prayers, someone in the bible times (he is credible) had a vision, anyway the lord said that people who repent and repent aren't really born again, and he said that god wont forgive you unless you are sincere. How do i become sincere? I want to become a Christian and walk with the lord but it seems he wont forgive me. Can you help please?

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah/God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum (Peace be upon you)

Dear Brother,
Extremely sorry for the late reply.
In case you need to ask more questions you may also email me at ahmer82@hotmail.com

May God show you the right path. Indeed pornography is a great sin. Women are delicate and precious similar to jewellery.

The bible says....

1 Timothy 2:9 - "And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes." (NLT)

1 Peter 3:3-4 - "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." (NIV)

[Quran 7:26] O you Children of Adam! We have bestowed clothing upon you to cover your shame, as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness, that is the best. Such are among the Signs of Allah, that they may receive admonition!

[Quran 7:27] O you Children of Adam! let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as he got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their clothing, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where you cannot see them: We made the Evil Ones friends (only) to those without Faith.

The best way to come closer to God is to repent to him and never to repeat the sin which you are into. The reason you have failed in the past is because you didnt leave your sins. The sins kept you pulling back into the world of evil deeds.

In order to purify the heart - devote more of your time in prayers. Your hardened heart needs time to cleanse itself. Give a big thought prior to starting your earning again.

[Quran 9:102] And (there are) others who have acknowledged their sins, they have mixed a deed that was righteous with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them in forgiveness. Surely, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Quran 9:103] Take charity from their wealth in order to purify them and sanctify them with it, and Pray for them. Verily, your Salat (prayers) are a security for them; and Allah/God is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

[Quran 9:104] Know they not that Allah/God accepts repentance from His servants and accepts the Sadaqat (charity), and that Allah alone is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful.

[Quran 66:8] O you who believe! Turn to Allah (God) with sincere repentance: In the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,- the Day that Allah (God) will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their Light will run forward before them and by their right hands, while they say, "Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for you have power over all things."

[Quran 2:153] "Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere." "Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil.

[Quran 64:11] No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave of Allah. and if any one believes in Allah, (Allah) guides his heart (aright): for Allah knows all things.

[Quran 2:155-157] But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance."

[Quran 3:200] "Oh you who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy. Vie in such perseverance, strengthen each other, and be pious, that you may prosper."

[Quran 11:115] "And be steadfast in patience, for verily Allah will not suffer the reward of the righteous to perish."

[Quran 16:127]"Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Christianity --Youth Issues

Ahmer