Christianity --Youth Issues/how to become a christian

Tressa wrote at 2013-08-25 20:17:20
To the asker:

You know, people asked Jesus the same question. "Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?" John 6:28. And you know what Christ said? "Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." John 6:29. Believe - that is what He said.

Being saved is the work of God - for He is the Author of salvation ("And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;" Hebrews 5:9). It is not something you force, work for or do rituals to obtain. It is God giving His Life to your willing heart. All He asks is that you believe and be willing - He does the rest!

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5.

Christianity --Youth Issues

Ahmer