Christianity --Youth Issues/HOW FAR IS TOO FAR?

Question
I am a christian boy, educated & established by God's grace. I am dating a christian girl whom I would marry next year. My question is that sometimes, while dating we tend to kiss, pet & caress each other. We have both agreed to keep it to this limit, until we marry next year. However, I want to know if this is right i the eyes of God.

Answer
Hi Debu,

Thanks for this great question.  There are two ways to guarantee that you will remain pure sexually:  Either don't touch at all or get married.... anything more is a risk... because by kissing etc you are starting something that is meant to be finished with intercourse and you are stopping it short... you will only be able to resist temptation so long.

1 Corinthians 7:12 (AV)
1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Christianity --Youth Issues

Pastor Don Carpenter