Christianity --Youth Issues/FYI

Tressa wrote at 2013-08-25 20:42:24
9 if we are on trial today for a benefit done to a sick man, as to how this man has been made well, let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead— by this name this man stands here before you in good health. 11 He is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief corner stone. 12 And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:9-12. Jesus is the ONLY Name under heaven that has been given to men for salvation! He is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings! Praise His Holy Name! Praise the Cornerstone of salvation! There is no room for Mohammed.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." There is only one true Scripture - the Word, Jesus Christ! There is no room for the Quran.

" 12But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God." John 1:12-13. Muslims are not the children of God. Many who think they are Christians are not the children of God. But only those who receive Him as a bride does her husband are the children of God!  

Christianity --Youth Issues

Ahmer