Christianity --Youth Issues/FYI

Question
QUESTION: In your answer to Sandra of 2/17/2013....  You mention adultery. Ahmer, if this boyfriend was sleeping around on Sandra, and there was no marriage involved, then how is that considered " adultery "?  Adultery is when married persons have sex with someone other than their marriage partner!

He was committing fornication, not adultery!

Secondly when she asked for a "Christian Expert " you called yourself a Christian because you believe in Jesus.  BUT just believing in Jesus doesn't make one a Christian Ahmer. Even Shaytan believes in Jesus, and that He is the Son of God, and he isn't Christian!

And calling the Quran equal to the scriptures in the Bible?  The Quran is a book of works that must be done to please Allah., The bible is a book that explains the acceptance of what God has already accomplished for the believer through Faith, now works.

You are a "troll" Ahmer. A sneak, with ulterior motives. Lurking in a Christian Category, while under a muslim cloak..  Called a ' Wolf in sheeps clothing Ahmer.  You ought to be ashamed, and go back to your own of the muslim faith, for they have enough troubles to look out for..

Brian.

ANSWER: below is your answer - stricly from the scriptures.

[Bible - Matthew 21:43 33] Therefore, I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people that will produce its fruit. ( that means we muslims )

[Quran 2:101] And when there came to them an apostle from Allah/God, confirming what was with them, a party of the people of the Book threw away the Book of Allah/God behind their backs, as if (it had been something) they did not know!

[Quran 2:105 It is never the wish of those without Faith among the People of the Book, nor of the Pagans, that anything good should come down to you from your Lord. But Allah/God will choose for His special Mercy whom He will - for Allah/God is Lord of grace abounding .

[Quran 2:109 Quite a number of the People of the Book wish they could Turn you (people) back to infidelity after you have believed, from selfish envy, after the Truth has become Manifest unto them: But forgive and overlook, Till Allah/God accomplish His purpose; for Allah/God has power over all things.

[Quran 2:213 Mankind was one single nation, and Allah/God sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the People of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. Allah/God by His Grace Guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For Allah/God guided whom He will to a path that is straight.

[Quran 3:19 The Religion before Allah/God is Islam (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah/God, Allah/God is swift in calling to accou nt.

[Quran 3:20 So if they dispute with you, say: "I have submitted My whole self to Allah/God and so have those who follow me." And say to the People of the Book and to those who are unlearned: "Do you (also) submit yourselves?" If they do, they are in right guida nce, but if they turn back, your duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah/God's sight are (all) His servants.

[Quran 3:21 As to those who deny the Signs of Allah/God and in defiance of right, slay the prophets, and slay those who teach just dealing with mankind, announce to them a grievous penalty.

[Quran 3:22 They are those whose works will bear no fruit in this world and in the Hereafter nor will they have anyone to help.

QUESTION: Ahmer...this one song can satisfy every question. Take a listen and hear for yourself, what is the truth of Christianity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQBBihRwP8o

Sincerely Brian

ANSWER: We are talking about scriptures...not songs !!!!

[Quran 2:41] And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.

[Quran 2:42] And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when you know (what it is).

QUESTION: Simple truth. You Ahmer, can never know Allah, or Mohammed, through the quran. You can learn ABOUT them, but never come to KNOW them. And there is a big difference Ahmer.

Born again Christians can, and do come KNOW their God, and Jesus Christ, personally, and intimately.  And that is the difference between all other religions. They speak about, what their god said, or had written, through their prophets, but they never come to KNOW their god or prophet...

So there it is Ahmer. You, as many, can read your scriptures, from whomever the prophet who had them written, even as the Mormons, and JWS, and others. But you will never come to KNOW the he who wrote them, or the god they speak of..1

Brian.

Answer
These are all your words....which stands no backing from the scriptures. Below is your answer from the scriptures.

[Quran 2:168] O you people! Eat of what is on earth, Lawful and good; and do not follow the footsteps of the evil one (satan), for he is to you an avowed enemy.

[Quran 2:169] For he commands you what is evil and shameful, and that you should say of Allah/God that of which you have no knowledge.

[Quran 3:66] Ah! you are those who fell to disputing (Even) in matters of which you had some knowledge! but why dispute you in matters of which you have no knowledge? It is Allah/God Who knows, and you who know not!

[Quran 3:67] Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah/God's (Which is Islam), and he joined not Gods with Allah.

[Quran 5:109 One day will Allah/God gather the apostles together, and ask: "What was the response you received (from men to your teaching)?" They will say: "We have no knowledge: it is you Who knowest in full all that is hidden."

[Quran 5:110 Then will Allah/God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to you and to your mother. Behold! I strengthened you with the holy spirit, so that you didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! you makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and you breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and you healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold ! you bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) you when you didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'
[Maida 5:111 "And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Apostle: they said, 'We have faith, and do you bear witness that we bow to Allah/God as Muslims'".

[Quran 5:116] And behold! Allah/God will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst you say unto men, worship me and my mother as Gods in derogation of Allah?" He will say: "Glory to you! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, you wouldst indeed have known it. you knowest what is in my heart, you I know not what is in Thine. For you knowest in full all that is hidden.

[Quran 5:117] "Never said I to them aught except what you didst command me to say, to witch, 'worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when you didst take me up you wast the Watcher over them, and you art a witness to all things.

[Quran 17:36] And pursue not that of which you hast no knowledge; for every act of hearing, or of seeing or of (feeling in) the heart will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning).  

Christianity --Youth Issues

Ahmer