Christianity --Youth Issues/Having a girlfriend

Question
QUESTION: I am a 13 year old christian and i have a huge crush on a 17 year old girl.Is this feeling im having for a girl sin?

ANSWER: Having a crush on someone is not a sin.  Lust, which is wishing to have a relationship with someone, is a sin according to the Bible.  However, at your age, it is a normal feeling. You're just like everyone else.  Acting on that lust and having a sexual relationship with someone (including oral sex) IS a sin.  

If you, at age 13, think that you could have any kind of relationship with a 17 year old, you're sadly mistaken.  17 year old girls would not at all be interested in a 13 year old, sorry.  The age difference is just too great.  I would suggest that you spend more time with teens your age, both boys and girls, and develop friendships with them.

Blessings,

Carl

QUESTION: Thank u 4 your ans.then is having a girlfriend same as my age a sin.

Answer
Pretty much the same answer, depending on your definition of "girlfriend".  Having one special girl that you're exclusive with is certainly okay.  The only issue you need to worry about is going too far and having sex.  Oral sex, btw, is indeed sex.  God wants you and your girlfriend to remain pure and holy.  Hanging out together, going to the movies, spending time wih each other is certainly not a sin.

Hope this helps.

Carl

Christianity --Youth Issues

Carl F.