Christianity --Youth Issues/question about "sins"

Mr Burtns wrote at 2015-05-28 14:50:06
Dylan... You do know that the Lord knows the weaknesses or our flesh, right?  When we get into a struggle of trying to stop doing some thing, we know is sin, and want to stop, then we are missing the source of our victory. He is the Potter, we are the clay.  Ever see clay try to make itself into a vase?

Bringing us into perfection is HIS WORK, not ours. But we do have a part to play in the process.  In the AA program, the first step is acknowledging the problem, and confessing that we can't overcome it. And asking Him to remove that affliction, as we turn our life and our wills over to Him... Seems to work quite well for those afflicted with the addiction to alcohol. And the AA program was given to those who couldn't overcome in their own strength and conviction by the Lord in the first place.  

Christianity --Youth Issues

Carl F.