Christianity --Youth Issues/ordinations

Is getting ordained by the internet a bad thing?

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for this interesting question.  God gave the local church the right and responsibility to ordain and send out pastors.  Ordination is the church recognizing God's call in one's life... to circumvent that process through the internet is to cheapen what it means to be ordained... and ultimately cheat the people and the pastor of the credibility that comes from a local church ordination.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Christianity --Youth Issues

Pastor Don Carpenter

I believe that every word of the Bible is God- Breathed. This blessed book is the foundation of truth for faith and practice. If you ask this volunteer a question you will receive an answer from the Bible that is based upon a literal, normal interpretation, taking into account the grammar and culture of the time.

I have been in the ministry 20+ years. During that time I served as a youth pastor, christian counselor, assistant pastor, church planter, and a senior pastor.

Revival Baptist Chronicles
The Fundamental Baptist Voice

BS in Bible, from Baptist Bible College in CLarks Summit PA