Christianity --Youth Issues/Confused with What is too Far

Hi Pastor,
I am majorly confused with sexuality. I have made the decision not to have sex before marriage. However,I have a boyfriend who kindly respects my decision but the conflict is, I gave him a semi hand-job (he did not ejaculate and I thought it was very enjoyable) and I am not sure if that is okay or not. I would love to do it again but if it is not okay I won't do it. Please tell me if it's okay or not because I would love to know if i am allowed to do it or not.
   Thank you and God Bless,

Hi Julie

I am sorry for my late response.  The simple answer is that any touching of a sexual nature before marriage is advised against.  Paul tells us that there are two ways to remain pure until marriage.... either don't touch at all or just get married.

“Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.” (1 Corinthians 7:1–2, AV)

So I think you may be opening doors you will find hard to shut the more physically involved you become.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ,
Pastor Don  

Christianity --Youth Issues

Pastor Don Carpenter

I believe that every word of the Bible is God- Breathed. This blessed book is the foundation of truth for faith and practice. If you ask this volunteer a question you will receive an answer from the Bible that is based upon a literal, normal interpretation, taking into account the grammar and culture of the time.

I have been in the ministry 20+ years. During that time I served as a youth pastor, christian counselor, assistant pastor, church planter, and a senior pastor.

Revival Baptist Chronicles
The Fundamental Baptist Voice

BS in Bible, from Baptist Bible College in CLarks Summit PA