Christianity --Youth Issues/Possible Interview Inquiry

Question
QUESTION: Hi,
I'm a freelance journalist and I'm looking for Christianity experts to interview for an article that I'm pitching to Vibrant Life Magazine. The article is about the new study (linked below) that is about the stability of children with married parents. If you'd be willing to let me ask you a few questions via email or phone call, I'd appreciate it so much! Just let me know.

http://journalistsresource.org/studies/society/culture/matter-childrens-parents-

Thanks so much,
Rachael Doninger

ANSWER: Hi Rachael;

I am willing to answer your questions, and answer from the Lords perspective on human kind,if you will.

Sincerely In Christ.

Mr B.

QUESTION: Hi, I'm sorry I just read that you responded earlier but I'm gathering my questions that I wanted to ask you and didn't want to send them until I have them all so I will send them tomorrow. But yes, I'm actually Catholic! I'm sorry again for not having the questions ready but I'm so thankful for your fast response!

ANSWER: Hi Rachael....  that is okay, send em when your ready.   Oh I'm sorry,  your catholic eh?

Sincerely In Christ

Apostle of the Lord Jesus.

QUESTION: 1)   According to the study (linked below), “The share of births to unmarried women in the United States has almost doubled over the last 25 years, going from 22% of births in 1985 to 41% in 2010.” Why do you think this is?
2)   How important do you think the role of marriage is in raising children?
3)   Cohabiting has become more common instead of marriage over the years. Do you think the institution of marriage has lost its importance and traditional meaning because of this?
4)   According to the study, “Just 5% of mothers cohabiting at the birth of their children are college graduates, while half of mothers married at birth have college degrees — and those unions are more likely to persist.” What role do you think education and economic status plays into getting married or not?
5)   Couples seem to be having children first and getting married after because there’s no pressure to get married first. Do you think that this is a problem?

Here are some of my questions. Thank you for taking the time to answer them.

Answer
Hi Rachael;
Here is my first responces to your questions. If you require further elaboration, or clarification, just let me know.
Thanks
PS. If you care to use my personal email address for further constructive additions, please feel free.
leb1943@sasktel.net

Question:
1)   According to the study, “The share of births to unmarried women in the United States has almost doubled over the last 25 years, going from 22% of births in 1985 to 41% in 2010.” Why do you think this is?

When we look at the world statistics on marriage, and the man and woman as husband and wife, this Christian concept, has not been accepted as the status quo of those non-christian. And one of the reasons why it is not accepted as a rule of right living is because those of the christian right, have not shown that their concept of marriage to one person has really worked as an example to those of the world. The church has taught that they have a detergent that can clean one whiter than snow. But those taught this precept that still live like the world, are seen by the world as no better, or whiter than they.  So why should they follow the precepts of church teachings.

Christian boys are having coitus with Christian girls. Pastors are leaving their wives for the organist. Fornication, and adultery in the Christian forum is a clear example to those of the world, that they truly don’t have a better way. The church is supposed to be the light to the world, but so far, it must be hidden under the bed.

The christian teaching of a man and a wife being one, was established in the beginnings of time. Man was made in the image of God, but out of man made He the woman. Therefore, God has both natures. The children of such unions gives them opportunity to see in both parents the nature of each. The balance of the man, and his nature, and completion of balance by the woman.

Studies have shown that children get their first impressions of God from the father. If he is away alot of the time, they get the impression God is the same. If they are treated with kindness, love in discipline, fairness, unconditional love, the children see God as such as well....! Without a man in the relationship with the children, even an uncle or grandfather is a detriment to the child..!  With the divorce rate in todays society, many children are being brought up by only the mother, and this causes a vacuum in the childs relationship, unless it is filled my a male.

Men are headliners by nature and women more detail oriented! God ordained man to be the head of the woman. And used the makeup of the man as an example. Man has a head, and the woman is as the body. The body sends the signals to the head, and the head responds with an action. As the head and body work together, man can do all things. But a dis-connection between the head and the body....chaos!

Children in a husband and wife family can and should see the cooperation, and the being of one mind and one accord between mom and dad. Children that see otherwise, will play one against the other! Couples need to understand, that children learn more from example than being told...” do as I said, not as I do!”

Cohabiting was addressed by the Lord with the woman at the well story, that I think addresses this question quite fully and well.

He asks the woman to go get her husband! She responds with “I have no husband”. And His reply, “you have answered rightly and the man and those other men you have lived with were not your husband either”. This was not a rebuke, but a revealing of that which was in this womans heart.  To her, these were not husbands. And yet I have met many couples that were never married, and if asked to “ go get your husband, or go get your wife!”  They would have responded and went and got their spouses..   It is not the ceremony that makes a couple man and wife, it is the decision of the heart. And this is what He sees....the motives of the heart.

A college graduate in one sense is usually much younger, than a woman who has a college degree. So age, maturity, are a factor in those stats. One who “sticks” to the plan of getting the degree, shows more steadfastness, as well, and would be more likely to persist in that union, with a child.

Couples get physically/sexually involved before marriage, and pregnancy can and does result. This is usually the cause of being a parent, before being a husband or wife. And without a commitment to each other, can very well lead, to either cohabitation, or the mother ending up a single parent! The commitment to a woman to be ones wife, used to cost the groom more than saying I do. Today, there is no cost, save to the woman with the child.  

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus