Christianity --Youth Issues/Replying

Yes those answers are what I needed, thank you! I responded to you but I guess it didn't go through that way! I appreciate your fast response.

Hey Rachael, thanks for the kudos, but might I ask, if we could continue with communications between one another?

See, I am born of the Spirit, and have received the Spirit, with the evidence of the gifts of the Spirit,( 1 Cor.12) man of God, and have an intimate relationship with my Lord for the past 33 years.

And as you've must have noticed I carry an office of an Apostle of the Lord Jesus, which He anointed years ago.

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some to be apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
 12 for the perfecting of the saints, unto the work of ministering, unto the building up of the body of Christ:
 13 till we all attain unto the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a fullgrown man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 that we may be no longer children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, in craftiness, after the wiles of error;
 15 but [1] speaking truth in love, we may grow up in all things into him, who is the head, even Christ;*n3
 16 from whom all the body fitly framed and knit together [1] through that which every joint supplieth, according to the working in due measure of each several part, maketh the increase of the body unto the building up of itself in love.*n4

You may notice that Pauls ministry to the believers was to bring them into the " measure, of the stature, of the fullness of Christ Jesus."  Labouring with the believers till the Likeness of Christ was complete.

Rachael, this is the mandate for every believer. To be conformed, transformed, and molded into the very likeness of character of Jesus..!   

And I would love to be able to communicate with you further on this process, if you be willing. For He is coming again for A Bride made complete in His likeness, with no spot or wrinkle, as the scripture states.

Mr Burns
In love, and respect, in  Him

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus

From Gods mouth to your ears. If you want the truth, and not just someone to agree with you, you've come to the right place.. "The wounds of a friend are better than the kisses of an enemy!"

Having an ongoing, ever increasing, intimate relationship with the One who Knows it all....

Master of Theology. Bachelor of Arts. Friends with the Teacher.