Christianity --Youth Issues/Christianity & sexuality

Question
This is going to sound like a dumb question but I'll ask anyway because I'm curious. Since Christians accept Jesus Christ in their lives, do Christians have extremely satisfying sex lives?

Answer
David - No question is dumb, except the unasked one.  Good to hear from you.

I think that God is the author of good sex.  He invented it.  It's fun. It's satisfying.  In a committed relationship, it's even better.

I don't think that we can attribute a satisfying sex life to Christ.  I feel certain that non-Christians can have satisfying sex lives, too.

However, I DO think that in general, Christians may be happier in their lives than non-Christians.  I have no scientific proof to this, but probably someone has done a study about it.  You could probably do a search for it.

Blessings,
Carl

Christianity --Youth Issues

Carl F.