Christianity --Youth Issues/I need to get rid of demons and need advice.

Question
My dad always told me when I was growing up that if you have sexual relations with someone, whatever they have on board(demons) you get to share. Stupidly, as a 17 year old girl with a crush on a guy, I went on ahead and ignored my dad's warnings. I lost my virginity to a guy, and he ended up just using me anyway. :(

But to the point. I want to become a proper Christian now and I am worried that I am carrying around baggage still. This guy I dated was a very worldly guy, he'd slept with tons of girl. I could be carrying around baggage from half a dozen people by now. I need to know what to do.

I need to get rid of my demons and cleans myself completely. I know that when you have sex with someone there is a spiritual connection made, I need to cut this connection now and rid myself of any demons from him. But is it possible to cut it? Please help me.. :(

Answer
How are you doing?  I hope you're getting along better.

Please write and let me know.

Carl

Christianity --Youth Issues

Carl F.