Christianity --Youth Issues/I need to get rid of demons and need advice.

My dad always told me when I was growing up that if you have sexual relations with someone, whatever they have on board(demons) you get to share. Stupidly, as a 17 year old girl with a crush on a guy, I went on ahead and ignored my dad's warnings. I lost my virginity to a guy, and he ended up just using me anyway. :(

But to the point. I want to become a proper Christian now and I am worried that I am carrying around baggage still. This guy I dated was a very worldly guy, he'd slept with tons of girl. I could be carrying around baggage from half a dozen people by now. I need to know what to do.

I need to get rid of my demons and cleans myself completely. I know that when you have sex with someone there is a spiritual connection made, I need to cut this connection now and rid myself of any demons from him. But is it possible to cut it? Please help me.. :(

How are you doing?  I hope you're getting along better.

Please write and let me know.

Christianity --Youth Issues

Carl F.

I can answer questions from teens & young adults concerning their faith walk and on social issues which affect their lives. I can answer questions on sex, homosexuality, or drugs, and anything else that might be troubling you. After 30 years in youth ministry, nothing shocks me, and I promise to give straight answers to any and all questions. I can also answer questions from youth workers on problems they`re having with programming or with their groups.

I have been involved in youth and young adult ministries as a volunteer for over 35 years. I am currently a volunteer youth minister in a suburban UM church - I have a small group of 7th and 8th graders.

United Methodist Church, Chrysalis, Walk to Emmaus, Cursillo

Several training seminars, 9 years at National Youth Workers Convention, 1 year at Princeton Forum on Youth Ministry

Certified lay speaker for UM Church