Christianity --Youth Issues/Is Star Wars against God?

Question
Star Wars has the force, and I think that they mean it like a religion. Does this mean that if I see Star Wars in December I'll be a sinner?

Answer
Hi Ben;

Straight up answer to your question.......NO! You won't be a sinner Ben....!

A sinner Ben, is one who hasn't received the New Birth, Jesus came to tell us about. Being Born again, one is no more a sinner, for the old adamic nature, the old man, the sinner, has been dealt with on the Cross with Jesus. When He died, the sinner died with Him. When He was buried, the sinner was buried with Him, and when He arose from the grave, we also, as new creations.  No more a sinner but one with a new Divine nature!  

But one can still sin! But confessing that sin to Jesus, He forgives, and cleanses us from all unrighteousness.  And as we grow in Christ Jesus, we learn how to sin no more.

Thanks for the question Ben...

Mr B....
A friend of Jesus.  

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus