Christianity --Youth Issues/How To Be Happy Again

Question
In the past, I mistakenly cursed my future by speaking negative words about it. I have prayed to cancel that curse and now have positive self-talk, yet I have intense anxiety--agonizingly pessimistic--about my future(believing that so-called curse will become reality). Please help me! What am I gonna do to get rid of this negative feeling?

Answer
Philippians 4: 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therein to be content.  
 12 I know how to be abased, and I know also how to abound: in everything and in all things have I learned the secret both to be filled and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in want.
 13 I can do all things in him that strengtheneth me.

Hi Johnny. I don't know who told you that you have put a curse on yourself by your words, but I have an idea.  It sure wasn't the Lord!

First don't look for happiness, for it is an emotional response to circumstances. The word, through Paul says find contentment, in whatever situation or circumstance you find yourself in!

How? By looking to the WORD. As Paul...." I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!"

Look at Psalm 23,  and see who it is that supplies that you never be in want. See who it is that leads you to lie down in green pastures, and beside still waters, and restores the soul...  Yep! He does, your Great Shepherd of the flock..

The devil is the only one who tries to get your eyes, your trust, your belief,off His Word, leading to anxiety, anger, frustration, obsessions, depressions, oppressions!  So recognize when you get those kind of thoughts/feelings, they are from the wrong source.

Johnny know also, because the Liar, cannot speak the truth, what he gives is exactly the opposite to his lie.

Negative thoughts from the enemy. Positive, uplifting thoughts, from your Lord who lives in you.,

Please, if you find these words giving you peace, know they are from His mouth to your ear..    So keep in touch Johnny.  

You will find as you read your new covenant, that Pauls goal was to teach the Christians how to be made complete/mature/fully formed in the character and nature of the SON...and not remain babes in Christ!

Sincerely
In Him and Him in us..

Mr Burns.  

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus