Christianity --Youth Issues/Spiritual Understanding

Question
Recently, I had a dream. In the dream, I worked in a room. There was two electrical bulbs in the room: one was switched on, while the other was switched off. I concluded that the one that was switched off had been burned out. Therefore, I started using the working bulb(the bulb that was already switched on). One day, I decided to switched the bulb on to see or confirm if truly it had been burned out. Much to my surprise, the bulb on; it is perfectly working!
WHAT DOES THIS DREAM MEAN?

Answer
On the wall is a light switch! I " believe" that if I flip the switch the light should turn on! I can believe all I want, as strongly as I want, for as long as I want. BUT if I never go over and flip the switch I will never know.  This speaks of what James wrote about. Faith with out works is dead.

Believing is our part. But faith is the action of walking in what we believe.

And the wonderful thing is it doesn't have to be our great faith. Because He has given us a " measure of faith " /as a mustard seed," that we place in His word, and He fills us with His faith to do so.

" When we are faithless, He is faithful, for He cannot deny Himself!" 2 Timothy 2:11 Faithful is the  saying: For if we died with him, we shall also live with him:
 12 if we endure, we shall also reign with him: if we shall deny him, he also will deny us:
 13 if we are faithless, he abideth faithful; for he cannot deny himself.

You are getting a pretty clear message that although you have belief, you are not putting your full weight on what He says, but rather more on what the Liar says.

I have been giving you "light" in regards your darkness in understanding through what we have touched, but you have not regarded it as such, as yet!

From the beginning, you have given a statement that you have received a word of your predetermined destiny. Unfortunately, the Lord said...", let all things be confirmed by two or three witnesses , and you haven't gotten any witnesses to your stated premonition!  

And it is as He has said before," If the light that be in you be darkness, then how great is that darkness!"

Sincerely Johnny

You need much mentoring.

Mr B.

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus