Christianity --Youth Issues/God's principles

Question
(1)Why does satan and his demons keep reminding people of their past sin or mistake, especially when they are approching their success or blessings?
(2)Is it wrong to listen to music with bad lyrics(that is, a lyrics that is full of sex, drug or profane language), and is it a sin to watch movies or musical videos that contain pornography and illuminati(satanic cult) signs & symbols?
(3)In general, is it good for a christian to listen to secular music?

Answer
Hi again Johnny.....

(1) Why does satan and his demons keep reminding people of their past sin or mistake, especially when they are approching their success or blessings?

The answer should be obvious Johnny. To get one off the truth. And if you don't know the truth to the lie, then your in a state that there is no peace!  If you don't know that scripture of Gods word about all your sins, and " mistakes " are under the blood, and remembered no more, then you are going to consider satans lies and believe him, rather than your Lord.

The Lord left us in this sinful world Johnny. He didn't take us out of it, other wise there would be no christians here to spread the gospel..  But He did/has equipped us with the ability to know that being in the world, we need not be a part of this world. If we love the things of this world, then the love of the Father is not in us. So although all this " stuff " fills the world more and more each day, we don't have to listen or watch it.

I give Paul as an example of having the ability to be in the world, but not of the world... He said, when he is with the Jew, he is as a jew, or when with those without the law, he also without the law. BUT here is the secret. Paul said, it is only because I wish to have opportunity to turn them to Christ. Ulterior motive!
But I must add Paul was a mature Christian and not a young babe in Christ!

There are thousands or secular music songs out there in the world Johnny, and the message is not always bad. Just as there are thousand of secular music songs out there that can, and do contain messages that create wrong emotional responses. Christians should have the unction of the spirit of christ that lives within them, to know what is right and what isn't. It is more than ones conscience, it is that "knowing" on the inside that it is wrong!

Johnny even babies come to know their parents voices. We as babes in Christ, spending time with our Father/Lord/Word, should come to know His voice also. And hearing His still, small, voice , in our spirit,learn to obey.

If one is "born of the Father" then His nature is in his progeny. Just as Jesus, our example, said, I only say, and or do, what I " Hear " My Father say....!"

John 12: 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my sayings, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I spake, the same shall judge him in the last day.
 49 For I spake not from myself; but the Father that sent me, he hath given me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
 50 And I know that his commandment is life eternal: the things therefore which I speak, even as the Father hath said unto me, so I speak.

John 8:26 I have many things to speak and to judge concerning you: howbeit he that sent me is true; and the things which I heard from him, these speak I unto the world.
 27 They perceived not that he spake to them of the Father.
 28 Jesus therefore said, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that [1] I am he , and that I do nothing of myself, but as the Father taught me, I speak these things. *n4
 29 And he that sent me is with me; he hath not left me alone; for I do always the things that are pleasing to him.
 30 As he spake these things, many believed on him.
 31 Jesus therefore said to those Jews that had believed him, If ye abide in my word, then are ye truly my disciples;
 32 and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Sincerely In Him
Mr B...

Christianity --Youth Issues

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus