Chronic Disease Support/Management/Husband has chronic sinus problems.

Shawn wrote at 2015-02-08 07:39:26
Well, I've had sinus problems for the past 3 years. And it only stopped quite recently. I've had serious snoring problems and sleep apnea because of this and I went to see a ear, nose and throat specialist about a year ago. He gave me a nasal wash and a nasal spray to curb the allergies every night.

I diligently took his prescription for the first few months and have seen the results, but I realized that the moment I took off the nasal wash or the nasal spray from the everyday, the sinuses comes back. My parents were really concerned and bought me supplements from their overseas trip about a few months back, and the supplements really do the trick. I think choosing the right supplement is important. I was obese too, and obesity causes more problems to the sinus patients so it was a really long journey slimming down and getting better and now, I just take one supplement everyday.  

Chronic Disease Support/Management

Dealing with and managing food intolerances, Celiac's, allergies, digestive problems, IBs, pain, headaches, TMJ, fibromyalgia, thyroid problems, blood sugar problems, hypoglycemia, auto-immune disease.

Living with chronic health problems.

I do not have a degree in a health field. I have read a lot and I have first hand experience with some conditions.