Chrysler/'00 minivan: won't start

Question
I have a 2000 Chrysler voyages see. We had a clicking when we tried to start the car. We replaced the starter. The clicking is gone and you can here it try to start now but it won't turn over. What could it be? We thought it was a dead battery. We put a good battery in and it turned over fine. We put our battery back in to jump start and it won't start. It almost starts but won't finish turning over. We replaced the connectors and cleaned the battery terminals. Not sure what it could be. Other then the starter it ran perfectly fine.

Answer
Hi Christina,
Try using the ignition key/switch to get a fault code readout from the engine control module which may tell us why it won't start. Turn the key: "on-off-on-off-on and leave on" doing that in 5 seconds or less elapsed time. Then watch the odometer window in the instrument cluster to see the mileage reading be replaced by a 4-digit number(s) preceded by a P. Let me know the number(s) and we'll go from there. I assume that the battery/jump situation you have now is cranking over the engine sufficiently rapidly for you to expect the engine to "catch" and run.  
Please read the PS (below) and respond to it.
Thanks for doing that.
Roland

Chrysler

Roland Finston