Chrysler/alternator and serpentine bely replacement

Question
where do I find the belt tensioner on a 2000 Chrysler 300 M and how can I replace the alternator and belt?

Answer
Let me say sorry for delay,
The alternator belt tensioner is located near the alternator , standing up against the car front you can see the alternator at right hand,,
The tensioner has two bolts, one in the center of its bely and the other is located perpendiculary beside the bely,,
Loosen the bolt of center first and the other one after, now you can release the belt.
Remove the battery earth cable located at your left hand and isolate it, remove the connector with two wires from alternator socket , loosen the nut and remove the thik cable from alternator,
Loosen the two bolts are supporting the alternator and remove them one by one while supporting the alternator with hand,
Now the alternator is in your hands,
To replace them reverse the steps above,,
Let me know if you need more help.

Chrysler

Essam Seddik