Chrysler Repair/04' Concorde 2.7L - antifreeze leak

seasondmech. wrote at 2015-02-22 23:11:11
slugging in modern fuel injected engines is extremely rare regardless of mileage or pvc performance.the pvc valve uses engine vacuum to draw in crankcase gases that build up during the combustion process.theses gases are drawn into the combustion chambers to be re burned.the valve is designed to close should the engine backfire which could ignite the gases  what color is this slug?if it is milky or grayish/white.this cold be the water pump leaking coolant into the oil.the pump is driven by the timing chain.if it leaks externally it will run down the block strait into the oil.  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).