Chrysler Repair/'02 2.7L: coolant leaks from weep hole of new waterpump

Shorty with extra mile wrote at 2012-11-27 11:48:34
I am having the same issue but with newly redone heads. So I blocked the main weep hole on the side of the block and now leaks out the back of the engine. I was thinking it was a freeze plug went bad but after reading this I hope it's not a cracked block. So with this in mind, I think it's the aftermarket water pump. Already replaced water pump twice. The original didn't didnt leak out the weep hole but it was no good so had to replace it. And now have this leaking problem.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston