Chrysler Repair/interior light bulb replacement::'00 LH

trecc wrote at 2014-04-26 04:13:28
Chrysler LHS Dome Light Replacement.

The correct procedure is to remove the screw at the very front of the overhead console then grab the sides of the console and pull straight down releasing the spring clips. This will give you access to the bulbs.

If the car has a sun roof you can also pull down lightly on the headliner at the center forward side of the sun roof. It is attached with Velcro. You then are able to reach in with a pair of needle nose pliers and squeeze the clips to release them.  

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).