Chrysler Repair/2001 town & country: code P0455

Bob wrote at 2011-08-20 18:07:54
High i HAD A  po455 code on my 1999 van I looked around under the van and found a hose that seemed to be very loose, I put a clamp on it and reset the computer. The check engine light hasn't come on but I did check it again and now I have a P1486 code evap system upstruction...Just wondering what cause that? Is it damaging to the vehicle if it's not fixed? and can i break down from it??

Florin wrote at 2015-05-30 01:34:30
I had P0455 code and the Leak Detection Pump Vent Valve 4669865 OEM Mopar was the problem. thank God no more check engine light on!!!

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston