Chrysler Repair/2.7L '05: timing chain replacement and cam shaft replacement

RED wrote at 2010-08-21 17:44:45
Hi my name is Red,is this the only car in the world that  DTC is not at the top of the motor?Please send me those pages of info on this 2.7 2006 300.its driven me crazy Thank

david wagner wrote at 2012-12-19 19:12:12
hello chris if you have not got your car running yet the reason the piston is only three quaters of the way up is just incase you are to accedentally time it a notch or two out of time the reason your cam gear holes arent lining up is because you have to spin the cam gear untill they do then u have to keep rotateing the cams untill the two dots and the main mark is up the two dots will be at noon the main dot will not nut once u have the chains colored links ontop of all the marks ur good to go but do not put the piston all the way up u have to make sure the crank and oil pump marks are lined up or u will be replacing your valves again david

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston