Chrysler Repair/Chrysler 300 with no fire

Friend ayaz wrote at 2013-10-14 16:58:48
OK.. I have a similar problem, I have checked the ASD circuit, the fuse and have also jumped it to get a spark at the coil but no success., there is a continues volt on one of the wires on the coil and the pulse wire that comes from the PCM is also showing a continuous volt. So does this mean that the PCM has gone bad???

There is absolutely no spark on any of the coils while ASD relay clicks when I turn on the switch so it is working fine. Again I jumped it from pin 30 to pin 87 and pin 85 to 86 AND again from pin 30 to pin 87 but this time without connecting pin 85 to 86 but no spark in either case while both the wires at the coil show continuous voltage instead of a pulse at one wire.

By the way it is a chrysler 1999 300m sports 3.5 liters V6

Waiting for suggestions.

Chrysler Repair

Roland Finston

Free fast answer to your repair question about a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth car, minivan, SUV, or truck. Problems with electronically controlled engines and transmissions as well as body wiring problems are my specialty. This free troubleshoot advice forum helps you diagnose faults, minimize repair costs or do-it-yourself.

I answer questions seven days a week and respond to you in about 30 minutes. "Maxed Out" means I am answering another question, briefly unavailable, or asleep overnight, so try again later.

I have do-it-yourself experience (50+ years) and a library of 100 1982-2011 Chrysler factory shop manuals and 20 multi-manual Chrysler Corp. CD's.

I was voted "Top Expert" 2010-2015, here at AllExperts, and have answered 20,000+ questions.

Five decades as a 'do-it-yourselfer' on domestic and imported cars.

Yahoo Autos Group called The Chrysler Lebaron Club (co-moderator)

Advanced degrees in Physics/bruised knuckles

"Top expert" of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 here at Allexperts. Quickest "average response time" at Allexperts (currently no. 1).